Adult diapers small size S is suitable for body types with hip circumference of 84cm-116cm.
The role of diapers is to provide professional leakage protection for people with different levels of incontinence, so that people suffering from urinary incontinence can enjoy a normal and energetic life.
Features are as follows:
1. It is easy to put on and take off like real underwear, comfortable and comfortable.
2. The unique funnel-type super instant suction system can absorb urine for up to 5-6 hours, and the surface is still dry.
3. 360-degree elastic and breathable waist circumference, close-fitting and comfortable, without restraint in movement.
4. The absorption layer contains odor-suppressing factors, which can suppress embarrassing odors and keep fresh at all times.
5. The soft and elastic leak-proof sidewall is comfortable and leak-proof.
There are mainly two categories: mouth-up and pull-up trousers.
Pull-up trousers are suitable for patients who can walk down the ground. They should be purchased in the right size. If they leak out from the side, they will be uncomfortable if they are too small.
There are also two types of flaps: repeated flaps (can be used in combination with lined diapers); disposable flaps, throw away once you use them.
When selecting diapers, we should compare the appearance of diapers and select appropriate diapers, so as to play the role that diapers should play.
1, must be suitable for the wearer's body shape. Especially the leg and waist groove can not be too tight, otherwise the skin will be injured.
2. Leakproof design can prevent urine from oozing out. Adults have a lot of urine, so the leak-proof design of diapers, namely the frill on the inside of the thigh and the leak-proof frill on the waist, can effectively prevent leakage when urine volume is too much.
3, the adhesive function is good. The adhesive tape should be close to the diaper when used, and it can be repeatedly pasted after the diaper is untied. Even if the patient changes position from wheelchair to wheelchair, it will not loosen or fall off.
When using diapers, the particularity of individual skin sensitivity differences must be considered. After selecting diapers of appropriate size, the following aspects should also be considered:
1. Diapers should be soft, non-allergenic and contain skin care ingredients.
2. Diapers should have super water absorption.
3. Choose diapers with high air permeability. It is difficult to control the temperature of the skin when the temperature of the environment is high, and it is easy to develop a heat rash and diaper rash if the moisture and heat are not properly released.