what are the characteristics of pet urinal pad?
Generally speaking, pet urinals have the following characteristics:
1. The surface layer is made of high-quality non-woven fabric, which can be quickly permeated and absorbed.
2. The inside is wood pulp and polymer, polymer has a good absorption capacity, wood pulp to firmly lock the internal water.
3. Pet urinals are generally made of high-quality PE waterproof film, which is relatively strong and not easy to be scratched by dogs.
when do you need to use the pet pad?
1. Take your dog out, especially in a car, but also in a crate, car, or hotel room.
2. Use it at home to save the hassle of dealing with pet waste.
3. Helps pet dogs learn to defecate regularly. If you want a puppy to learn to urinate regularly, you can put a pet diaper on the kennel, and then spray the diaper with a defecation training agent to facilitate adaptation to the new environment.
4. It is used when female dogs are giving birth.