Adult diapers are disposable paper-based urinary incontinence products, one of the adult care products, and are mainly suitable for disposable diapers used by adults with incontinence. The main performance of adult diapers is water absorption, which mainly depends on the amount of fluff pulp and polymer water-absorbing agent.
Adult diapers are disposable paper-based urinary incontinence products, one of the adult care products, and are mainly suitable for disposable diapers used by adults with incontinence. Most products are purchased in sheet form and shorts-shaped when worn. Use adhesive sheets to form a pair of shorts. At the same time, the adhesive sheet can adjust the size of the waistband to suit different fat and thin body shapes.
Generally, the diaper is divided into three layers from the inside to the outside. The inner layer is close to the skin and is made of non-woven fabric; the middle layer is water-absorbing fluff pulp, and a polymer water-absorbing agent is added; the outer layer is an impermeable plastic film.
Suitable for people with moderate to severe incontinence, paralyzed bedridden patients, puerperal lochia, etc.
Traffic jams, people who cannot go out to the toilet and college entrance examinations.
For example, during the World Cup, in order to cope with the internal emergency while waiting for a seat, many young fans who want to cheer for the team outdoors choose to buy adult diapers.
The national standard GB/T28004 stipulates  that the main permeation performance requirements of adult diapers are: the amount of slippage should not be greater than 30ml, the amount of rewet should not be greater than 20g, and the amount of leakage should not be greater than 0.5g. Product deviation requirements: full length +/- 6%, full width +/- 8%, bar quality +/- 10%. The PH value is required to be between 4.0-8.0, and the delivery moisture is not more than 10%.
Provide professional leak-proof protection for people with different levels of incontinence, so that people suffering from urinary incontinence can enjoy a normal and vibrant life.
1. Easy to put on and take off like real underwear, comfortable and comfortable.
2. The unique funnel-type super instant suction system can absorb urine for 5 to 6 hours, and the surface is still dry.
3. 360-degree elastic and breathable waist circumference, close to the body and comfortable, no restraint in movement.
4. The absorption layer contains odor-suppressing factors, which can inhibit embarrassing odors and keep it fresh all the time.
5. Soft elastic leak-proof partition, comfortable and leak-proof.
When choosing diapers, you should compare the appearance of diapers and choose the right diapers, so as to play the role that diapers should play.
1. It must be suitable for the body shape of the person wearing it. In particular, the elastic grooves on the legs and waist should not be too tight, otherwise the skin will be injured. The sizes of diapers are sometimes not exactly the same, and may vary with different manufacturers and brands. It is recommended to refer to the number marked on the outside of the package.
2. The leak-proof design can prevent urine from leaking out. Adults have a lot of urine, so choose a diaper with a leak-proof design, that is, the raised hem on the inner thigh and the leak-proof hem on the waist, which can effectively prevent leakage when there is too much urine.
3. the adhesive function is better. When in use, the adhesive sticker should be able to stick to the diaper tightly, and it can still be pasted repeatedly after the diaper is unfastened. Even if the patient changes position on and off the wheelchair, it will not loosen or fall off.
When using diapers, the particularity of individual skin sensitivity differences must be considered. After choosing the appropriate size of diapers, the following aspects should also be considered:
1. The diapers should be soft, non-allergenic, and contain skin care ingredients.
2. The diaper should have super water absorption.
3. Choose diapers with high air permeability. When the ambient temperature increases, the temperature of the skin is difficult to control, and if the moisture and heat cannot be properly vented, it is easy to produce heat rash and diaper rash.
Post time: Jun-09-2022