Pet diapers are disposable sanitary products specially designed for pet dogs or cats. They have super and safe water absorption capacity. The specially designed surface material can keep dry for a long time. Generally speaking, pet diapers contain high-grade antibacterial agents, which can deodorize and eliminate odors for a long time, and keep the family clean and hygienic. Pet diapers can improve your quality of life and save you a lot of precious time dealing with pet feces every day. In Japan and European and American countries, pet diapers are almost a must-have "life item" for every pet owner.
(1) When taking pets out of public places, such as offices, shopping malls, hospitals, etc.
(2) It can be used at home to save the trouble of handling pet feces.
(3) It can be used when pets cannot take care of their diarrhea in time.
Generally speaking, pet diapers have the following characteristics:
(1) The surface layer is made of high-quality non-woven fabric, which can quickly penetrate and absorb;
(2) The interior is made of wood pulp and macromolecules. Macromolecules have good absorption capacity, and wood pulp firmly locks the internal moisture;
(3) Pet diapers are generally made of high-quality PE waterproof membrane, which is relatively strong and not easy to be broken by pets.